- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before reservation date will be given a full refund
- Less than 48 hours will be charged for one nights fees
- Changes made more than 48 hours before reservation date will receive full refund on change
- Less than 48 hours will receive full refund minus $10.00 change fee
- Alcohol is permitted in designated campsites only. Consumption of Alcohol is not permitted in public areas such as parking lots and common areas(playground, ball diamonds)
Operation of Vehicles:
- While operating a vehicle in the park, observe all traffic, parking and speed signs, avoid grass areas and drive in a safe and courteous manner. Unlicensed vehicles (minibikes, etc) are not allowed on any roads in the park. The speed limit for all vehicles shall not exceed 20 kilometres per hour.
- Please be considerate of others using the park. When entertaining guests, excessive noise, abusive language, rowdiness or drunkenness will not be tolerated and may result in eviction and/or legal action. No person shall make noise in any way such as to create or continue a disturbance to any other person using or occupying the park.
- QUIET TIME: 11:00 am - 7:00 am
Generators - are not allowed in electrified camping sites
- Garbage is to be disposed of in the large green bins South of the covered picnic area or on the North West side of the Recreation Complex on your way out.
- Excessive mess in campsite may result in fines
Damage to Park Property
- Cutting down trees or damaging and vandalizing facilities will not be tolerated. Guests caught causing damage to park property will be sought after for restitution and/or reported to police. This will also result in eviction from the park.
- Pets are to be on a leash and taken care of at all times. Excessive noise from animals will not be tolerated
- Fires must be contained in fire pits. Fires are prohibited during fire bans. Fire Ban bulletins will be posted around park.
OGEMA REGIONAL PARK IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS OR TRAILERS.
CHECK IN AFTER 2:00 PM
CHECK OUT ANYTIME PRIOR TO 12:00 PM
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Website Use Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Ogema Regional Park “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are
MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the Camping fees required in full but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Ogema Regional Park
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.